The Branding Issue
It’s not easy to brand yourself (especially as a solo entrepreneur), right?
But it’s such an integral part of building a truly long-lasting, successful biz. But regardless of how hard it might be at times, I think it’s so damn awesome that we have a chance to create our own businesses and start putting shit out into the world, like, yesterday, and we’re able to put our whole selves into what we do and use it as an opportunity to craft something we’re proud of... So that's what this issue is all about.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE THIS ISSUE ::
- The New Rules of Branding :: 10 Things that should most def be on your radar if you're planning to build a Standout Brand in 2017
- Be Your Bad, Funny, Wise Self :: An interview with Hillary Weiss
- On New Directions, Crafting Experiences, and Living Intentionally :: An interview with Megan Gilger of The Fresh Exchange
- Good Vibes Only :: An interview with Dani Hunt of Neverland Studio
- Brand Case Studies :: Taking a deeper look into how Bondi Sands, Jon Olsson, and Madison Hedlund are killing the game Branding right now
- The Playbook :: Full of rad prompts for you to take action on your own Brand + biz
- Words to the Motherfucking Wise, with Steph Jagger
Wondering what happens when you buy + how you read the magazine? It's SUPER simple!
As soon as ya buy the magazine, an email will swing into your Inbox with the download link for the PDF file.
You can then download the issue onto your Desktop and read it through any PDF reader app...
...Or you can shoot it to your iPad and import it to iBooks for reading + easy access on the go...
...Or you can upload it to your Evernote or cloud storage for easier access on the go! Easy peasy fam.