Inspiration vs Imitation
This months issue of the magazine is one I'm pumped to bring you — as it's based around these 'inspiration vs imitation' vibes.
Inside the issue you'll find a handful of interviews with some madly talented creatives with various experiences and thoughts under their belt when it comes to this sometimes blurry world.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE THIS ISSUE ::
- Up Your Game + Open Your Mind — An interview with Corina Nika (of Cocorrina)
- Just Do You — An interview with Natalie Comstock (of Style + Spirit)
- Consume Less, Create More — An interview with Jo Klima (of The Darling Tree)
- You Ain't Gonna Influence The World By Being Just Like It — An interview with Sarah Wilder (of The Fifth Element Life)
- Words to the Motherfucking Wise — With Steph Jagger
- + loads more goodness to jam on.
Wondering what happens when you buy + how you read the magazine? It's SUPER simple!
As soon as ya buy the magazine, an email will swing into your Inbox with the download link for the PDF file.
You can then download the issue onto your Desktop and read it through any PDF reader app...
...Or you can shoot it to your iPad and import it to iBooks for reading + easy access on the go...
...Or you can upload it to your Evernote or cloud storage for easier access on the go! Easy peasy fam.