Eyes Wide Open
There's only one thing you gotta do before you jump in and get amongst this issue :: Ditch everything you think you know about travel and adventure and wanderlust right now.
When I started mapping the overall vision for Eyes Wide Open, I knew I wanted it to be very insightful and real (like most things I create), but it’s turned out so much better than I had imagined. This collection of contributors nailed it out of the fucking park, and they threw down words (and photos) that had me all like 🙌🏽, in the best possible way.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE THIS ISSUE ::
- Chasing The Travel High, by Romila Barryman
- Stay Curious, Take Chances, Ditch the Expectations — An interview with Julian DeSchutter (co-founder of Chasing Sunrise)
- 20 Things Travellers Shouldn't Give a Fuck About, by Shanny Matterson
- Here Goes Nothing — An Interview with Lexi + Cody from State of Mind Studio
- Surviving Stubborn Sadness When You're a Solo-Seeker in Paradise, by Emily Hassett
- Words to the Motherfucking Wise, with Steph Jagger — On what you're really signing up for when you say Yes to adventure
- + loads more good shit!
Wondering what happens when you buy + how you read the magazine? It's SUPER simple!
As soon as ya buy the magazine, an email will swing into your Inbox with the download link for the PDF file.
You can then download the issue onto your Desktop and read it through any PDF reader app...
...Or you can shoot it to your iPad and import it to iBooks for reading + easy access on the go...
...Or you can upload it to your Evernote or cloud storage for easier access on the go! Easy peasy fam.