Do The Work
Straight up :: Nothing inside this Issue is gonna tell you you gotta wake up earlier, or do yoga, or take Sundays off — in order to totally maximise your productivity and get shit done like, yesterday.
Why? Because that's boring. And we're sick of hearing the same old shit, right? And 'cause let's face it — those things don't work for everyone (including me).
Do The Work takes a deep-dive into getting things done on your own terms, showing up, and what it really means to 'do the work'.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE THIS ISSUE ::
- The Magic of Doing One Thing at a Time — Tess Robinson (Smack Bang Designs)
- 3 Stages to a “Gettin’ It Done” Miracle — Hayley Carr
- How To Get Shit Done When You’re Feeling Lazy AF — Nell Casey (MiGOALS)
- Commit. Ship. Repeat | I booked a ticket and there's no going back. — David Sherry (Death to the Stock Photo)
- Words to the Motherfucking Wise — w. Steph Jagger (This is a fresh new monthly column!)
Wondering what happens when you buy + how you read the magazine? It's SUPER simple!
As soon as ya buy the magazine, an email will swing into your Inbox with the download link for the PDF file.
You can then download the issue onto your Desktop and read it through any PDF reader app...
...Or you can shoot it to your iPad and import it to iBooks for reading + easy access on the go...
...Or you can upload it to your Evernote or cloud storage for easier access on the go! Easy peasy fam.